Tenant Representation Services
We specialize in medical leasing, representing tenants and landlords. We have the inside track for placing your practice in the ideal space for your size and needs. A practices office space is the first impression and point of contact with its patients. Having the right broker on your team is imperative to helping navigate the process of securing the best space for your practice, while minimizing headaches along the way. As your advocate, our goal is to save you time and money. Using our experience, we will put together a strategy that reduces occupancy costs and best serves your practice and clients.
• We will conduct a thorough analysis of your office space, lease and location
• Evaluate the operating expenses being passed through by your landlord
• Determine the pros and cons of your existing office space
Renegotiate or relocate
• Renegotiate - We identify defects with your current space and renegotiate more beneficial terms with your landlord
• Relocate - We evaluate your needs, prepare a detailed market survey of other opportunities, tour, review the best options, and request proposals from your final selections
Assemble the team
• Select the architect, attorney, lender, and construction manager, where necessary. Each well-versed in physicians needs regarding space design, legal requirements, etc.
Choose the appropriate building
• Negotiate the Letter of Intent and focus on the key terms that will protect your practice over the term of the lease
• Work the space plan process to create the optimal office flow and design
• Once the final terms are agreeable, we will request a lease where we work closely with the attorney to further secure the most beneficial lease terms
Sign the lease
• Unlike most brokers, once the lease is executed we don’t disappear. We are there during construction, move-in, and throughout the life of your lease. We become your “in-house” advisor and will only be a phone call away to advocate on your behalf.